unity with community
Thank you for Registering!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE THE EVENT:
- EVERYONE COMING TO THE EVENT, CLIMBING OR NOT need to fill out the Movement Design District Waiver
- At the Event: have fun rock climbing, donate to our organization, meet the founders, staff, coaches and volunteers and join the team.
- Updates: make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram, share with your friends and family.
- Reminders: don’t forget to add the event to your calendar so you will get reminders.
- Volunteers: if you would like to help us anytime, you can sign up here. Select “Movement” as your preferred location on the dropdown menu.
If you have questions, send us an email we will be more than happy to assist you!
Benefits of Rock Climbing
This sport pushes the climber to his/her limits and gives them a huge sense of accomplishment. Rock climbing is a low-impact exercise, which means it is easier on the body, particularly the joints, while still being a great full-body workout.